Nursery Third in Charge
Are you a nursery room co-ordinator who is looking to take that first step into a nursery management role?
Here at Play Away Day Nursery, we’re looking for an experienced Room Co-ordinator to join us and help support our Nursery Manager and Deputy Manager in the smooth running of our setting.
While your daily duties will still involve managing a nursery room, inspiring your team, and creating engaging environments where children can play, learn, and develop, this role brings responsibilities within the overall running of the nursery. And don't worry, we will support you every step of the way. We want you to feel confident in your role and gain the skills and experience needed to advance your career. If you're ready to take that initial step, this role is for you!
Level 3+ Early Years qualified candidates who can lead a team, maintain outstanding practices, and create a warm, welcoming environment for children. If this is you, please apply!
No two days are alike at our nursery, offering abundant opportunities for career advancement, no matter your current stage.
Why choose us?
• Genuine opportunities for career progression with access to professionally accredited training.
• A comprehensive pension scheme with employer contributions.
• Childcare discounts – in any of our settings across England.
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
• Rewards and Recognition – High Street Discounts at your fingertips.
• Buddy Bonus Scheme – cash rewards for referring a friend.
• Have your Birthday off on us! – An extra paid day off on your Birthday.
• Health & Wellbeing support 24/7 with access to an external helpline of professional counsellors. … and so much more!
Click ‘Apply’ today, and make your future Partou!
At Partou UK, we are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting high-quality childcare. We expect all staff to commit to this goal. All nursery personnel will undergo an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal-opportunity employer and encourage applications from all community sectors.