NURSERY MANAGER - Chapel House Day Nursery, West Norwood, SE27 0UR
Are you an experienced Nursery Manager with the ability to create a culture of curiosity, awe and wonder in beautiful and natural surroundings?
The Nursery Manager is a full-time, permanent role, offering a competitive basic salary and additional wider benefits, including opportunities for future career progression.
Nursery Manager - Overview
This position requires previous experience in managing the day-to-day running of a Nursery. You will be responsible for all financial operations, the recruitment and ongoing training and development of staff whilst ensuring the nursery is being run to the highest standard in the upmost professional way.
Nursery Manager – What we can offer YOU!
- Genuine opportunities for career progression with access to professional accredited training
- A comprehensive pension scheme with employer contributions
- Childcare discounts – in any of our settings across England?
- Enhanced maternity/ paternity leave
- EPIC cash back system on discounted high street, telecoms and travel providers
- Buddy Bonus Scheme – cash rewards for referring a friend
- Have your Birthday off on us! – An extra paid day off on your Birthday
- Health & Wellbeing support 24/7 with access to external helpline of professional counsellors
Nursery Manager – Qualifications & Experience
- A Childcare and Education qualification equivalent to NVQ level 3
- A higher-level qualification in Early Years Childcare and Education/Childhood Studies
- A management qualification
- A current First Aid qualification
- A sound knowledge of childcare development from birth to five years
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role in the delivery of services to young children would be preferred
Nursery Manager – Key Responsibilities
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Develop and maintain highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority departments, regulatory bodies and other agencies.
- Manage the occupancy to ensure it shows growth and meets the business aims.
- Maintain accurate accounts for the nursery and produce management information in accordance with company procedures.
- Manage, monitor and control budgets and maintain petty cash systems.
- Identify training needs, develop a training plan and evaluate training undertaken by staff.
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role of Nursery Manager please get in touch.