Nursery Assistant (Flexible)
Type of Contract: Zero-Hour
Working Hours: Variable
Join our team at Footprints Day Nursery, where we recognise the unique qualities needed to care for children. We value team members who are creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated to fostering a joyful and stimulating environment for our little ones.
Becoming a part of Footprints means joining a nurturing and passionate community. Not only do we focus on enriching the lives of our children, but we also believe in supporting and inspiring our staff.
This role is ideal for those seeking a flexible career in childcare. Our zero-hour contract allows you to balance your work with personal commitments, making it a perfect choice for your lifestyle.
What we're looking for… Do you have a flair for storytelling, a love for singing, the creativity to transform simple materials into imaginative playthings, or the warmth to provide comforting cuddles? If so, you're the perfect fit for our team!
In addition to the exciting role, we offer a range of benefits:
- Genuine opportunities for career progression with access to professional accredited training.
- A comprehensive pension scheme with employer contributions.
- Childcare discounts in any of our settings across England.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
- Rewards and Recognition: High Street Discounts at your fingertips.
- Buddy Bonus Scheme: Cash rewards for referring a friend.
- Enjoy your Birthday off with an extra paid day off.
- Health & Wellbeing support 24/7, including access to external helpline of professional counsellors.
...and so much more!
Are you ready to join our team and make a difference?
To apply, simply click ‘Apply’ and we look forward to welcoming you.
Partou UK is dedicated to providing a safe and high-quality service and expects all staff to share this commitment. All candidates will undergo an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all sections of the community.