Nursery Lunch Cover Assistant
Little Acorns Day Nursery - Thornbury
Up to £10.47 per hour!
An exceptional nursery and pre-school providing high quality childcare to families in Thornbury, Bristol.
Set in a former school building in the heart of Thornbury, our Little Acorns Nursery in Thornbury features bright spacious playrooms packed with exciting areas and inspiring activities that encourage and inspire learning and development.
We are currently recruiting Nursery Lunch Cover Assistant required for a nursery based in Thornbury
20hours per week
What we can offer for the Nursery Lunch Cover Assistant role;
- £20 travel subsidy per month
- A comprehensive pension scheme with employer contributions
- Genuine opportunities for career progression with access to professional accredited training
- Staff Childcare discount
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity pay
- Long Service Recognition rewards
- Monthly prizes to be won with our Super Star draw!
- Flexible approach to working hours, supporting nurseries within a pre-arranged radius
- Refer a Friend Scheme – cash rewards for referring a friend
- Have your Birthday off on us! – An extra paid day off on your Birthday!
- Attendance bonus!
- 24/7 external helpline with professional counsellors and one-2-one counselling when required – support for your Health & Wellbeing 24 hours a day
- Just an Idea – rewards for putting forwards improvement ideas
- Many other new exciting benefits under construction to come ……
- Have a love of working with children.
- Ideally have a Level 3 qualification in Early Years
- Experience of working with children
- Strong communication skills
- Have an understanding of safeguarding children.
- Have an understanding of health and safety regulations.
- & can tell a story or two, sing ‘til your heart’s content, make a castle from a cardboard box or be a warm pair of arms to cuddle, you’ll be a perfect addition to our family!
Interested?... No two days are ever the same within our nursery and there are plenty of opportunities to progress whatever stage you’re at in your career.
Click ‘Apply’ and we’ll be in touch to say hello.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting a quality provision and expects all staff to share this commitment. All nursery staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community